Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We've survived the first two weeks!

Well, its been two weeks since little Tristan came into our world. We are all doing great and I am finally feeling back to normal. Yesterday I vacuumed and cleaned our bathroom. I hate to clean but I actually enjoyed doing the work.

Tristan is the love of my life! He is the best baby of all my babies. He has the sweetest personality and is already sleeping like a pro. I feed him and he just hangs out. Last night I put him down around midnight and he didn't wake up until 8 this morning. That is crazy. It is amazing what sleep does for you. I got up, fed the baby and took Tucker to school. Tristan had his 2 week Dr. appointment and he looked perfect. Here are the results from his appointment:

Weight: 9 pounds 4 ounces 55%
Length: 22 1/2 inches 75%



What a crew!

2 comments:

Micki said...

How absolutely wonderful that everything is going so well!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad eveything is going well! I don't know how you do it. They all are sooo cute!

Love you all!
Aunt Rebecca