Thursday, June 19, 2008

M.O.P.S. Playdate

Yesterday we went with Aunt Kasey to her last MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) play date. The main activities were held inside a gym that had a moon bounce and a large area for the kids to ride their bikes. Our kids played inside for about 30 minutes but got hungry and were ready to go outside for lunch and play on the play set. The kids had so much fun just being together and being outside. We have had extremely nice weather this week and the kids have been so happy to play outside.



This is the moon bounce. Tucker wasn't really into it. I guess he got enough of it since we had one in our backyard for a week.


This little guy never stopped smiling.



I am glad they are starting to bond.


Mary Raines had fun hanging with the boys!


Like I said, never stopped smiling.










Check out those skills!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so cool that they get to hang out and do such fun things together! I never got to see my cousins except on holidays. The pictures are too cute! ~L

Anonymous said...

I Love all the pictures! It looks like they had a blast together! Tell the I said Hi. Love PaPa John