Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Playdate

This past weekend Johnny went down to Tampa for a quick trip so we decided to stay here and just chill out. Instead of being bored out of mind on Monday I got together a playdate for all the stay at home moms at church. We have a lot of moms that don't work but Monday wasn't the best day for a lot them so I only had about 5 moms that could come. It was really the perfect amount of moms/babies. We had sandwiches and dip and the kiddos had peanut butter and jelly. The older kids played downstairs in the playroom and the younger kids stayed upstairs and had fun with the walker wagon that Vycki got the boys. It was so nice to spend the day with Christian moms and get to know them better. I am really looking forward to doing this more often. Johnny made it back home safe and sound. Beau on the other hand didn't make it back due to a really bad stomach virus. I just hope we don't all get it.








This is Ashton. He is the newest additon at church.




Jacob is like ok let me take over.



Hang on Ty!






Ok, let me and Tucker show you all how its done.






Sorry Ty I guess you can just play with the beads.





Come on Brooks, you can do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Moms.
Looks like a fun day.

POP