Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Beau

Monday was Beau's actually birthday but last Friday night we out to celebrate. Kasey found this really neat resturant in Arlington so we met them and some other friends down there for dinner. It was really nice to have dinner with friends and be able to talk and actually enjoy the meal. I love my kiddos but going out has become somewhat of a challenge. Once Jacob is done eating he is ready to get out of the highchair. Ok back to our dinner, so sorry. We had a wonderful time and I must point out that the cake in the picture was made from scratch by me. Ya'll know I am kidding. Kasey made this beautiful cake for Beau and for all of us to enjoy. It was very very yummy. We had great time and I think Beau had a very Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you all were able to get out by yourselfs for a little while. Sounds and looks like a neat place. Love PaPa John