Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Let's get this party started

Mom got into town so lets get this party started. Since I have two boys close in age I don't really need a thing as far as toys and cloths go. I got this great idea from Kasey to have a book swap for Jacob's birthday. Instead of gifts for him I asked everyone to bring a book and we would have a book swap. We put all the wrapped books in the middle of the floor and the kids took turns picking out a book. It was fun and all the kids got to go home with a new book.

Tucker got a really cute sing a long book and Jacob is trying to take Mary Raines book away from her. I mean he is the birthday boy. Give it up May Ray!

From the looks of it I think the kids had lots of fun.

Jacob's 1st Birthday cake!

Yummy!

More Please!!

Hi Tucker.

Trouble, Trouble, Trouble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids look so good, and they look like they are having soo much fun. Makes me wish I could have been there. Thanks sooo much for keeping this updated. Love soooo much, PaPa John