Friday, March 13, 2009

Sea World

This is the park that I have been looking forward to since we started planning this trip. I love Sea World more than any other place we have ever been. I went when I was a kid but had never back until now. It was a perfect day and it wasn't extremely crowded. We got to the park around 11 or so and the Shamu show was about to start. We had to practically run to the stadium to get a seat.


This was the end of the show. Tucker was amazed by the whales.


After we did the Shamu show we got to go to a dolphin show. It was really neat. They had a dolphin and bird show which was a lot of fun.


This was probably the best part of the day for me. We got to go to a dolphin lagoon and feed and pet the dolphins. I love dolphins so this was so much fun for me.

Johnny was showing Tucker how to throw the fish into the dolphins mouth. Tucker was a little afraid at first but ended up really enjoying it.


After we fed the dolphins we got to underneath the lagoon and see the dolphins underwater. This was really neat to watch.


This was the best part of the day for Johnny. He loves penguins and could have stayed here all day. We actually stayed in this exhibit the longest.


This was the best part of the day for Tucker. He was actually tall enough to ride the Shamu roller coaster. This little guy has no fear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful day and great pictures. Love, Papa John

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun - I've never been to Sea World before. Maybe next time you guys come I'll go with you! The pic of you and Tucker is so good. Love y'all ~L