Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Easter Fun

Last Saturday Mary Raines, Tucker, and his friend Allison came over to dye eggs for Easter. Tucker was so excited! Jacob would have been in this picture but he was on the floor having a tantrum. You think I'm joking but I'm not.


Let's get started.


All of the kids did very good with their eggs.


Sunday after we had lunch we got ready for our Easter egg hunt. Everybody looks ready to go.



Um yeah he would rather go for a ride in the wagon.

Brooks would rather play in the play set.



They all had more fun on the swing set. Oh well, we had a great day with the kids

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Tucker should be a kid model - I love how he poses for pics! =) ~L

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so good, can't believe how good they are. Tucker and Mary Raines posed so good. My computer has been down and I have not been able to see them until now. Love, Papa John