Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my mom's 60th birthday! For the past few months I have been thinking of something special to do for my mom and when she told me that her and my Dad wanted to come up here sometime in the fall I suggested they come for her birthday. They took us up on the offer and they are on there way up here as we speak. They weren't up for the drive and my dad really doesn't like to fly so they are taking the train from Tuscaloosa AL to Alexandria VA. Johnny and I have taken a few train rides and really enjoyed it so hopefully they will enjoy it as much as we did.
The train is suppose to arrive tomorrow morning around 10. We plan on doing alot of fun things with them and eating some good food. I am so excited that I get to be with my mom on her birthday weekend. My mom is my best friend and I miss her so much. I am so happy that we are going to have this special time together. The boys can't wait to see her and my dad. Tucker has asked me every morning if this is the day to get Grammy and Pop. I will have plenty of pictures to post next week. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mary Janice!!! XOXO ~L